Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beach day beach day, hurray!

Last Saturday we had our second beach day of the year and let me tell you, it was one of the best!

There was napping...

Luke taking a Siesta

Reading...


My best buddy in Delaware - Gina

And some awesome dogpaddling done by me - yes, that is right, I SWAM IN THE OCEAN!!! I realize millions of people do this every year but it was my first time actually getting in and playing... and I loved it! Can't wait to go back!
Me doggy-paddling while Luke belly-surfs a wave to shore


Such a gorgeous beach day - just one part of a fantastic fun-filled weekend!
On Friday Luke and I had a great date night at California Pizza Kitchen, followed by a stroll around the mall to relax our full bellies. Roasted and toasted at Rehoboth Beach on Saturday. And Sunday we made some new friends and were reuinted with old friends at a game night at Gina's house. Can't ask for a more perfect weekend :)

One last weekly tidbit to share with you - Adventures in furniture assembling!

Did you know they made gliding lawn furniture for Giraffes? Apparently we thought so when we were assembling this... it is supposed to be ground level and swing back and forth... hrmmm...


I'm 5'11 and I would have had to hop to get my bum on this seat lol. We are geniuses... I know. Being the nice people we are tho we did help Gina rebuild this, instead of leaving her with a strange piece of lawn furniture haha. O the good times just keep rolling on in...

No comments: