Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas...

This song has been stuck in my head for days on end... ahhhhhh! Want to know why? Because I DID get a Hippopotamus for Christmast haha!

Be careful... he is one cranky Hippo! Meet my new puppet pal - "Slim"

Scariest Christmas present ever :)


Freaky right? Best Christmas present opening ever haha.
Here is a less scary picture:

I got a hippopotamus for Christmas...

My good friend knows how much I love puppets, espec. because she was subjected to the "Tiffany can give life to any puppet imaginable" show one day while we were out shopping - embarassing to say the least but I just can't hold it in lol. Soooo in honor of my insanity, she got me this cute little fella for Christmas - yay! I always wanted a Hippo for Christmas and now I have one :)

Wishing you all a very very Merry Christmahanukwanzaaka and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Millie Motts said...

Subjected? It was a treat. And next time I know to bring popcorn for the show. ;)
Glad Slim found a good home!